UV Constant-current lighting power supply(Digital setting type) LPDCJ SeriesHigh-end model, Constant-current lighting power supply● Digitally-set, constant-current controlled power supply for LED lighting devices
● Dimming control by varying lighting device drive current
● 256- or 1000-level dimming available ※
● External control supports parallel communication, RS-232C communication, and Ethernet communication.
● The error detection function detects LED disconnection, LED ove rheating, power supply overheating, power supply internal fan stop, and abnormal LED power supply v oltage.
※Since the parallel communication uses 256-level dimming, if "1000" is set for dimming levels, it is divided by 256 for dimming control.
UV Constant-current lighting power supply(Digital setting type) LPDCH1 SeriesDigital setting constant-current lighting power supply selectable according to external control interface● Constant-current lighting power supply for stable light emission
● Light control by varying illuminator drive current
● 256-step digital setting for light control
● Available external control interface: Parallel, RS-232C, Ethernet, and USB
● Error detection function detects LED disconnection, LED overheat, and optical feedback control range over
UV Constant-current lighting power supply(Digital setting type) LPDCH （2・3・4CH）SeriesSupports multiple channels maintaining the functions of the LPDCH single-channel series● Individual light control and light emission ON/OFF of up to 4 units by a single power supply
● Digital display readily shows set values
● Error detection of LED circuit disconnection, temperature rise, and fan stop (option included)
● Supports four external control types (option included)
● Large-capacity type can also be customized.
UV Constant-current lighting power supply(Digital setting type) LPDC Series● DC constant-current drive power supply for LED current-adjustable control of illumination
● Available for high-speed clock line sensor camera and high-shutter speed camera
● Used for spot illumination and illumination requiring stable illuminance
● Ripple-free, constant-current design
● Precise, reproducible 256-step internal light control using a rotary switch or 8-bit input external control
● Blinking and light control enabled by external control signals